[Wurfpost] Devils' Heaven 2007: registration closes soon!

Devils' Heaven 2007 devilsheaven at tiscali.nl
Sun Dec 31 19:05:55 CET 2006

Hi all,

This is to announce that the registration period for
Devils' Heaven closes January 2nd at midnight. Please
make sure you follow the registration procedure before
that time:

- complete the registration form on the website
  http://www.discdevilstwente.nl/heaven and hit the "Oh yeah!"
  button.
- wait for our confirmation of your wish to compete in our Heaven
- then wait for beginning of January: you will receive an e-mail
  whether your team is in or not. Most likely we will have to
  disappoint some teams, but that's how it is nowadays with
  indoor tournaments.
- Do *not* do any payments before you have received the e-mail
  that your team is in, which will contain payment instructions!
  The team fee will be about 110 euro and the player fee will
  (again) be less than 20 euro.

If you have any questions, please feel free to enter the
contact form on the website.

Hope to see you in Heaven!

Wieteke, Luit, Alex, Chris & Jeroen
Disc Devils Twente / Devils' Heaven 2007

PS. Sorry Wurfpost-readers, it seems that our first registration
    mail did not reach you. If you have problems with the current
    deadline, please let us know as soon as possible.