[Wurfpost] Announcement Devils' Heaven 2007

Devils' Heaven 2007 devilsheaven at tiscali.nl
Thu Dec 7 13:32:59 CET 2006

Dear ultimate players,

This is the announcement that also in 2007 the indoor tournament
Devils' Heaven will take place in Enschede (NL). The date is set
for March 3 and 4, 2007.

The organisation committee just had its first meeting and we are
looking forward to see 16 teams from all over Europe (and beyond?)
coming to our sports centre.

The registration on the website will open somewhere next week
(week of December 11) and will close January 2nd. We will send
out an e-mail when the registration opens, so please be patient.

If you want to read about the history of Devils' Heaven, see
our website http://www.discdevilstwente.nl/heaven, which is
of course a little bit under maintenance at the moment.

Greetings,

Wieteke, Luit, Alex, Chris & Jeroen
Disc Devils Twente / Devils' Heaven 2007