[Wurfpost] Yellow Submarine 2005 :: 26.-27. February :: Pilsen, Czech Republic

tournament at zlutazimnice.cz tournament at zlutazimnice.cz
Tue Jan 25 13:45:54 CET 2005

Hi all,
especially you who are interested in playing Mixed.

We are glad to inform you that next volume of Yellow Submarine mixed indoor
tournament takes place on 26.-27.february 2005 in Pilsen.

Tournament capacity is 12 teams.
Team fee is 70EUR.
Players/Fans fee will be around 10EUR.

Send your applications to address: tournament at zlutazimnice.cz. Decision
about who is in and who will be placed on the waiting list will be made on
Friday 4.2.2005.

Please take into account, that tournament is REAL MIXED, so you have to have
at least 3 men and 3 women on your team.

We are looking forward to see you in Pilsen.

Honza & YF Kru:

BTW: Website with further information will be up soon. so check
http://ys2005.zlutazimnice.cz, let's say in two days.